Sunday, April 25, 2010

The measure of good life is the accumulation of good memories with good people

       It has been a while since I had a whole day off. Thus, I knew not what to do! Luckily, it turned out to be a great day with the Monster, the Nguyens, the Vo, and the Ngo . They seemed so bored at the house and luckily I came to the rescue ;). Old Navy was the first stop, then we upgraded to the Domain treating ourselves to yogurt dessert first before indulging at North. And no no, we couldn't end the day there. Dinner was served at the house followed by an inevitable food coma. Let's see if I can get next Saturday off so we can go to Houston (hopefully) :)

    Anyway, it's that time again. You know, the End of the semester time. In case you don't know what it is, it consists of:
-Last minute tests  
-papers  
-projects  
-finals  
-library  
-sucking up to TA's
-sleep deprivation  
-mi goi

Yet, I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment