Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Perfection at its absolute best

Perfection [per-fek-shuhn] noun: a quality, trait, or feature of the highest degree of excellence.



I'm sure everyone in their lifetime has had a celebrity "crush" once in a while whether it's for their talent, fame, reputation, philanthropy work, or their down right good looks. Cristiano has been mine ever since I saw him play for Manchester United years ago. Let's all admit that his soccer skills are the absolute best of the best. I have not seen any type of footwork as great as his. He will become a legend.  I doubt any later generation soccer players can do what he does.  Did I mention how good looking he is? Every physical feature is perfect! I'm a sucker for great smiles and a deep voice, and he sure has me hooked. Ok, I'm going to stop before I start acting like a silly twelve year old girl going crazy for Justin Beiber.

2 comments:

  1. haha, you're so cute. He's "aight" =) jkkk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't concentrate on reading your post...There was a hot man distracting me.

    ReplyDelete