Sunday, March 7, 2010

I got a pocket full of sunshine

What a week! And to top it off with a double shift today. Oh well, at least I got to work with my sisters. Because the weather has gotten warmer, my little sister and I went on a date at Tomunchi before heading to work.Nothing beats the Tart with fresh fruits, mochi, 2 sisters, and girl talk on a gloomy Sunday. You know, only moments like these I can tolerate having a conversation with my sister. Either way, I love you Chi.

School awaits in less than 6 hours with my daily spicy spinach, mushroom, and onion alfredo pasta lunch with Rose, IF bus shuttle, classes, and homework. Yet, I absolutely am infatuated with my classes and my school. Education can do wonders, they say. My classes are pretty interesting yet unfortunately difficult. On Wednesdays, I spend three hours in my Women's Gender Studies focusing on the reproductive cycle. Interesting, isn't it? Besides all the studious activities, Rose and I also try to explore UT. Yes, we are such great students. Awethummm. Can you guess where on campus each picture was taken? Only True longhorns know!





One week down, many more to go. I feel like I am on cloud nine. I have been so joyous lately that I feel guilty, and spoiled. Although, I am currently anticipating Alice in Wonderland 3D  tomorrow. Johnny Depp, you will be the death of me!


Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment